What has been your #BestMountainTrek?
Or what #BestMountainTrek is on your wishlist?
World Expeditions wants to know.
World Expeditions is one of the world’s leading adventure travel companies offering ground breaking itineraries on every continent. The company has been operating small group trekking and adventure travel holidays and vacations since 1975.
They are widely recognized for ground breaking Responsible Tourism initiatives. In particular for their Porter Protection program to improve the working conditions of the local team who share the same needs for safety as travelers in the mountain environment. World Expeditions’ all-inclusive, no hidden extras pricing policy combined with longer, creative itineraries and the use of quality ground services attracts people who have high expectations of their travel experiences.
Things you need to know:
- Although the specific hashtag associated with this campaign is #BestMountainTrek, consider the word “mountain” quite broadly (include hills, volcanoes, etc.)
- World Expeditions is looking to reach an audience of active 40+ year olds.
- We are sourcing 12 articles in total. It is possible that we may accept more than one idea from one blogger, so consider submitting several unique ideas.
- Preferred destinations include: Nepal, Bhutan, Indian Himalaya, Mongolia, Peru, Central Asia, Japan, and Tibet, but we are open to other suggestions related to #BestMountainTrek
- We would like posts to be published starting in July, 2 per month, running through the remainder of the year.
- World Expeditions has a substantial bank of quality photos for use on your blog, if you would like.
- These are some sample articles from our last campaigns that World Expeditions particularly liked: One — Two — Three
- If selected, you will be expected to enter into an Independent Contractor Agreement with HMI. If you would like to see those terms in advance of submitting your proposal, please let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send questions to Tawny @ heckticmedia . com