Founded by the bloggers behind HeckticTravels.com in 2014, Hecktic Media Inc. is a company built by influencers for influencer marketing in the travel industry. With such clients as Expedia, Nomador.com, Travel Alberta, and World Expeditions (among others), we have expanded our offering to include social media account maintenance, twitter chat hosting, and more.
We are a vibrant and fun group, all working virtually, and exposed to a diverse array of projects. We are currently looking for a self-driven individual to execute specific social media strategies for our clients.
Position: Social Media Strategist
Anticipated Commitment: 10-20 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
This position may take on a variety of roles, such as:
- Content creation (graphics, copywriting)
- Client outreach (including pitching to potential new clients)
- Managing client projects from sourcing appropriate influencers to summarizing project scope
- Developing custom reports from social media data
- Executing internal HMI projects for improvements in efficiency
Apply if you have:
- Experience with blogging and/or social media management in the travel industry
- Strong proficiency in all major social media platforms. Nice to have but not necessary: experience with video editing (FCPX preferred), Slack, and WordPress
- Basic graphic design skills (please state program(s) used in resume)
- The ability to disseminate large amounts of data (via Microsoft Excel) into useable reports
- The drive to be involved in an exciting company that is poised to be a dominant force in North American new media marketing (While this position is currently limited to part time, there is potential to grow along with us)
- A positive attitude, detail and customer oriented skills, and good multitasking and organizational abilities
- An intense love for travel!
If you are interested, please send your resume and rate request to email@example.com by Friday, Apr 7th. Thank you in advance for your interest, but please note that only those applicants who are to be interviewed will be contacted.