Are you an influencer based in Alberta? Then this opportunity is for you!
Welcome to Lethbridge!
Alberta’s third-largest city is a thriving epicentre of adventure, culture, and cuisine. Rugged Badlands, majestic Rocky Mountains, timeless Indigenous culture — Lethbridge is just a couple of hours away from 4 different UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and is home to many fantastic local attractions. Known for the iconic High Level Bridge, Lethbridge also sits at the heart of Canada’s Premier Food Corridor. This means we have many local producers in the area and plenty of restaurants creating new and innovative dining experiences within the city limits! From Canada’s Food Tours, to the Highway 3 Ale Trail, and the stellar many events hosted in Lethbridge throughout the year, there is always something to see, eat, drink, and do in Lethbridge. Lethbridge is the largest city south of Calgary; it boasts two post-secondary institutions and a lively population. We want to get the word out about all there is to do in Lethbridge. This is where YOU come in.
Objectives of the Campaign
Our campaign aims to bring more awareness to Lethbridge. We are looking for influencers with a strong Alberta following to be ambassadors for the city! From May until October of this year, we’d like to secure enthusiastic content creators to visit Lethbridge and promote it to their online followers.
Requirements and Deliverables
- We would like content creators with a presence on one or more of the following platforms: TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. Bloggers will also be considered, but blog posts will not be a requirement.
- Selected ambassadors will embark on a 6-month collaboration where specific monthly deliverables will be expected.
- Within the 6 months, it would be expected that the ambassador visits Lethbridge twice to experience new things and gather content. All associated travel expenses and attraction fees will be reimbursed.
- Social media content is subject to review and approval by the HMI and Tourism Lethbridge teams and must be published to their social channels, following guidelines, tagging Tourism Lethbridge, and using the requested hashtag(s).
- Influencers will provide relevant statistics in the format requested by the HMI team.
This is a paid opportunity that is compensated monthly. In consideration of the above, please advise of your suggested deliverables (social media promotion) and the corresponding fees in the application below.