Get to know South Bohemia
The region of South Bohemia, for centuries managed by people in accordance with the demands of nature, will surprise every visitor with its beauty. Whoever arrives to see historic heritage will understand how enlightened and rich the noble families must have been and how brilliant the artists and artisans were. They left for future generations countless cultural and historic heritage sites as proof of the rich and multifaceted history: ancient cities full of life and culture, majestic Gothic churches, dreamy Renaissance chateaux, monasteries, vernacular architecture sites, interesting technical structures, including sophisticated fishpond systems.
Get to know Ceske Budejovice, the Royal City
History wherever you turn, regional gastronomy and excellent original Budweiser beer. That is Budejce (as the locals call it). A city with over 750 years of tradition, numerous impressive heritage sites and breathtaking countryside all around. A place that will give you countless unforgettable experiences.
Unleash your creative potential with a South Bohemian experience.
For April and May, 2020, Creator House will open its doors to the region of South Bohemia, Czech Republic. You’ll stay in the capital city of Ceske Budejovice and have the freedom to explore all that the region has to offer.
It is up to you to design your itinerary and share with the world what South Bohemia is all about.
What’s in it for you?
- Visit South Bohemia for five nights in April or May.
- Transportation to/from Ceske Budejovice and meals (via a per diem or designated restaurant vouchers) will be covered during your stay.
- Accommodations will be provided by the lovely U Cerne Veze Residence right in the historical core.
- You will be provided passes to a number of attractions (including current events/festivals), as well as participation in two organized tours of your choosing. Otherwise, you are free to develop your own itinerary.
- Transportation within Ceske Budejovice will be covered via access to the Rekola bike-sharing system and public transportation passes. You will have access to a rental car for one day via the GoDrive car-sharing app to explore the surrounding areas.
- It is possible to receive a fee beyond the above complimentary travel and experiences, dependent on the value of your offering.
What we are looking for…
- Creators who are committed to producing exceptional content via storytelling through words, photos, and/or video
- Creators with a highly engaged and predominantly North American and European audiences for their work.
- We are most interested in those with strong audiences in Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and a blog.