Cover photo by Neil Zeller
Looking to shift perspectives with a speech on influencer marketing, storytelling, world travel, and more?
You’ve come to the right place.
Over the past several years HMI’s CEO Dalene Heck has traveled the globe giving seminars and keynotes to audiences of brands and influencers alike. There is no one else on this planet who can speak with the cumulative perspectives that she brings:
- National Geographic Traveler of the Year
- Nomadic traveler for 8 years across 50 countries
- An innovator in the influencer marketing space, earning a prestigious W3 “Best in Show” award for the HMI Creator House concept
- Renowned travel content creator, earning accolades such as “Voice of the Year” by BlogHer (twice), and a NATJA medalist for Best Independent Travel Blog
- Leukemia-slayer, competitive curler, board game nerd. (Not sure how those are relevant to her talks? Book her to find out!)
Every time Dalene steps on the stage, it’s with a presentation that is tailored to the specific needs of whoever is in front of her. That being said, these are the topics she can expertly speak to and tailor for your organization:
*Most Popular* The Science of Storytelling
With the rapid deluge of marketing messages demanding consumer’s attention daily, how does a brand even begin to stand out? This speech dives into the center of the brain to teach how to tell authentic stories that have the greatest effect.
A Critical Look at Influencer Marketing
You all know WHY you need to work with influencers, but it’s time to take a deeper look at HOW to do it properly. This talk focuses on finding influencers that align with your brand, how to properly vet them, and how to set your campaign up for success.
Make Your Content Travel
Are you a tourism brand looking to up your presence in the digital space? Dalene will show you how to turn one story into ten, and how to turn followers into customers.
From Start to Finish: A How-To Guide to an Influencer Campaign
HMI has executed campaigns with hundreds of influencers over the past six years. This presentation will take a sample project from start to finish (YOU provide the campaign parameters in advance and Dalene will tailor her talk to mimic the execution).