Unleash your creative potential
From January to March, 2019, Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity will be the base for the inaugural #CreatorHouseAB. Over three months, YOU, the creators, will have the opportunity to explore and experience Banff and surrounding areas. With a focus on art and creativity, it’s up to you what you do while you’re here and share with the world what Banff and Alberta are all about.
What’s in it for you?
- Visit Banff for five days from January to March, 2019.
- Accommodations will be provided by Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity.
- Transportation, meals, and reasonable expenses will be covered.
- All experiences (lift tickets, admissions, etc.) will be arranged (with one week notice) and covered.
- Creators will be offered exclusive use of GoPro Hero 7 equipment (provided by GoPro).
- Travel Alberta is looking for assets (photos, video, etc.) There is the potential to sell your work following the campaign.
What we are looking for…
- You have a creative flair like none other!
- You are a creator with a predominantly North American audience for your work. Your realm of influence does not need to be massive, but it needs to be authentic.
- You are willing to offer blog/vlog coverage of Banff National Park, the town of Banff, and Banff Centre. We are also looking for live coverage on Instagram and/or Facebook.
- You will provide a portfolio of assets for the Travel Alberta team to review (for purchase) following the campaign.