Position: Social Media Coordinator
Anticipated Requirement: 20-30 hours per week
Start date: ASAP
Hecktic Media Inc. (HMI) is a company built by influencers for influencer marketing in the travel industry. Founded by the bloggers behind the award-winning website HeckticTravels.com in 2014, HMI is now a team of five and continues to grow. In the last several years we have designed influencer marketing campaigns for such companies as Expedia, Amazon, Canadian Badlands, and
more. In addition, we do social media account management and training for small businesses.
We are a vibrant and fun group, all working virtually (but with three of us based in Lethbridge), and we work on a diverse array of projects. We are currently looking for a self-driven individual to execute specific tasks for HMI and our clients.
Daily duties associated with brand social media accounts which may include:
- Sourcing relevant content to be shared.
- Creating visuals to accompany posts.
- Creating and executing to an editorial calendar.
- Managing advertising budgets.
- Responding to customer inquiries within a specific time frame.
- Everything a home office needs! This contract position is remote with no central location, so you will be working on your own.
- Experience with efficiently managing business pages on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Solid graphic design skills. Commonly used tools for us are Canva and Photoshop.
- The drive to be involved in an exciting company that is growing quickly and poised to be a dominant force in North American new media marketing. While this position is currently limited to daily duties with social media accounts, there is a large potential to grow along with us.
- The ability to disseminate large amounts of data into useable reports.
- A positive attitude, good multitasking and organizational abilities, and an intense love for travel!
- Nice to have: experience with Slack, Google docs, and Dropbox as internal organization tools. Also, video editing skills, SEO knowledge, and experience in WordPress would be big bonuses.